Monday, December 5, 2016

No Worries

I was so blessed to wake up this morning and see the sunrise of another day. For that, I am truly grateful.

I feel very fortunate to be able to pursue my dream of music and inspire others who may be going through the same storms God has so graciously brought me through, even stronger to share my testimony on the other side.

I remember times when I thought to myself that this or that wasn't right, or didn't feel right, like it was the end of the world or something, Lol. It just seemed so catastrophic in the moment. But when I would look back on those same moments years or even months later at times, I usually always said the same thing... "That wasn't so bad."

Now if I could just remember those times in future moments, I will have no worries.

Amen.

By: TryCal

No comments:

Post a Comment